Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I’m Pinning

I go to Pinterest for almost everything. Need a remedy? Outfit idea? Workout plan? Recipe? Pinterest HAS IT ALL!
Here is what I’m pinning right now.
fruit flies
We have had fruit flies for the last week. So of course I hit Pinterest to find a way to get rid of them. This way actually worked! We are officially fruit fly free!  Find it HERE.
packing list
I found this packing list for our upcoming vacation. I liked how each day had it’s own box so you didn’t forget an outfit. Find it HERE.
jean shorts
I love this outfit. I think I can recreate this with what I have in my closet, minus the necklace. Find it HERE.
black dress
I just bought a long dark grey dress at Platos Closet. Here is the inspiration for how I plan to wear it. Find it HERE.
coral
I just love this coral and black combo. I have a tank almost like this. Now to find coral shorts. Find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio