Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Currently Reading

Ok, I’m a book nerd! I love books. I can get lost in the book store for hours! I have tons of them. They are everywhere in my house and my Kindle is loaded with them. I am one of those people that has several books going at once. I can sometimes get so involved in a book that at the end I feel so sad and miss the characters.

I prefer fiction, but I know that we all need to develop ourselves so I usually have a non-fiction book as well. With our vacation coming up in less than 2 weeks, here are my current reads…

millionaires-middle-class

My friend Liz recommended this book to us. I have it in hard back so Greg and I can both read it. I hear it is a super easy read and very applicable. We are excited to get reading! You can read more about it or get it HERE.

beautiful ruins

I downloaded this book for free from the Kindle First list. I didn’t know much about it, but I liked the cover. Then I read the back and I can’t wait to dig in. This will be the first book I crack open on the plane. Well probably the beach since our flight leaves at 6:00AM.

What attracts me to this novel? Well…It starts in the 1960s on the Italian coast and travels through time and the character’s lives. Read more about it or get it HERE.

arranged

Last, but not least. This is going to be a great chick lit. Think you’re signing up for a dating service, but really it’s an arranged marriage service. PERFECT BEACH READ! Read more about it or get it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio